FLOWER WATER / LAVENDER HYDROLATE
is effective for sleeping, calming and bringing harmony, balance and self-confidence during periods of agitation.
WAY OF USSAGE:
- The hydrolate or lavender floral water keeps the same therapeutic directions as the essential oil but being softer (1.5-2.5% aromatic molecules in content).
- Can be used by babies in their baths to calm down (2-3 tablespoons of hydrolate in the tub)
- Vaporize the affected area of the baby in case of redness or buttock erythema
- We spray the hair of children before going to school to protect them from lice (or 1-2 drops of essential oil after the ear for a week when we resume school activity)
- We spray the face after shaving when the skin is sensitive and irritated or after sun exposure
- Lavender floral water is increasingly used in the kitchen to prepare desserts, ice cubes and lavender flowers are made into a delicious lemonade.
- Lavender hydrolate has an astringent effect being a tonic and invigorating skin. It is recommended to use on oily skin prone to acne but also on delicate skin affected by redness and sunburn. It can be sprayed on the hair with a revitalizing effect for oily scalp.
As culinary recommendations, lavender floral water can be added in:
Store in a cool place with the bottle cap tightly closed and use within the time limit mentioned on the bottle.
- ice cream
- ice cubes in which we put lavender flowers
- apple juice (1 teaspoon)
- fruit salads
- burnt sugar creams
Quantity: 200 ml